This is last year at Tremblant where the conditions sucked compared to this year .. not to mention they were on strike when I was there.
Still a good time
Unfortunately i've never been to Tremblant but everyone tells me it's the place to go. I have a frien out in Kelowna and i'll be heading out there on reading break so i'm definitely looking forward to boarding out there.!!
WOW that is really exciting Justin I have never been out there .. it will be a great experience.. I willg et out there one day. You will have to tell me what it is like
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Unfortunately i've never been to Tremblant but everyone tells me it's the place to go. I have a frien out in Kelowna and i'll be heading out there on reading break so i'm definitely looking forward to boarding out there.!!
WOW that is really exciting Justin I have never been out there .. it will be a great experience.. I willg et out there one day.
You will have to tell me what it is like
Post a Comment