This year has been a lot different for snowboarding. We had to wait a lot longer to get started but now that the season is underway I think that we are having one of the best seasons that we have had in along time.Don't believe me?
Well this year we havn't had all the thaw and
re-freeze like we have had in the past. This means not as much ice on the hills. This also comes from te lower amount of freezing rain that we have had.
What do you think of this season?
5 comments:
I 100% agree with you. I was getting worried about the snowfall but i'm glad it's finally here and it really is one of the best seasons we've had in a while. Me and my buddies were hoping to get out on xmas break but that never happened so i was a pissed when we had the snow once i was back in class.
But most of my weekends are now dedicated to working and when i'm not snowboarding and i'm loving every second of it!
Yeah that is true justin I was angry also that I was back to school before we really got any snow this year..
I teach at my local himm so I am there 5 days a week so I still manage to get a lot of riding in in a week. Overall it is still cut short though adn I know where you are comming from
Well the season isn't over yet, s we can't claim it has been cut short.
Honestly, besides the politics of working at the hill this year, i truly think the conditions have been the best the Oshawa Ski Club has seen in awhile. Plus if you factor in the amount of snow the West Coast is getting due to the warmer temperatures in the mountains, it may just be the best season we have seen in awhile.
I think the suspense and thought of not having a season at all made it even better. I was more excited about the snow this year than I ever have been.
So who knows, maybe winter will stick around until April, cause I wouldn't object to more than the usual amount of spring riding!
Yes that would be a lot of fun if we could ride more this spring and enjoy the temp around 0 maybe between -2 and -5 perfect
doesnt the hill close march 31 regardless
checkout www.snowfoelife1.blogspot.com for the continuation of this blog
Post a Comment