I don't know about this global warming talk but I think it can't be as serious as they say.. New York getting 8 feet of snow in the past week and BC getting a foot a day around X-Mas ..
We just had a slow start
If global warming does take effect during my lifetime it wont stop me from snowboarding I will just have to find hills farther north and maybe even move to BC ..
I love this sport
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i don't think it's so much global warming...
i think we have only sped up the inevitable.
we are only heading towards the next ice age, which hey, is wicked cool for snowboarding.
I agree if there was an ice age we could snowboard all the time and imagine the money that we could make teaching then??
checkout www.snowfoelife1.blogspot.com for the continuation of this blog
www.snowforlife1.blogspot.com
Post a Comment